Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Projects

I thought I might share a couple of projects I worked on in the past couple of months. 

The first one was for my mom on Mother's Day.  She loves pictures of old doors, and I took several in England with her in mind.  She requested a print similar to prints like this.  Here's what I put together for her.  I'm happy to say she loved it.


I kind of love it, too.  I loved being at those places.  And I found Jane Austen's handwriting as a font online to use on the bottom.  Ta-da!

I also put together birthday invitations to my nephew's amazing Lord of the Rings birthday party.  I wish I could have been there.

His creative daddy came up with the tagline for the invite.

(Click to make larger.)
 
Let me know if you'd like a custom-designed birthday party invite!  They're pretty fun to put together.  :)

1 comment:

  1. The door print is FABULOUS! I know your mom loved it so much!

    And, of course, I love the invites. Hope you don't mind us hiring you for parties & holidays from here on out.

    I love you, my talented sister. Oh, and I LOVED seeing Ella's gymnastics post. What a lovely little lady.

    ReplyDelete